Naviance is a comprehensive website designed for students and parents/guardians to help make decisions about courses to take, colleges to apply to, and careers to consider. There are many benefits for students and parents/guardians when using Naviance; the following are just a few:
- Supplies a central point for college and career research
- Provides a platform to set and track goals
- Allows students to view and maintain college application lists, find scholarships, build resumes, make academic plans and much more
- Keeps students, teachers, parents/guardians, and counselors connected
- Gives students one system to manage multiple types of planning: success planning, career planning, course planning, and college planning
When using their Chromebooks, students can access their Naviance accounts by simply clicking the “Continue with Single Sign On” button on the Naviance login page. Parents/Guardians can access their accounts through a registration code they receive at Freshman Orientation or by contacting Mrs. Franz (ext. 6515) in the school counseling office.
College Visits at THS
Throughout the year, many admissions representatives from various colleges and universities visit THS to provide information to our students about their institutions. Any student is welcome to attend, but we do have limited number of spaces available for each visit. In order to attend, students must sign up for the visit through Naviance. If you need help signing up for a visit, stop by the school counseling office or check out the tutorial on the School Counseling Canvas page.
All scholarship opportunities that are sent to the school counseling office are uploaded into the “Scholarship Search” on Naviance. If you need help accessing the list, stop by the school counseling office or check out the tutorial on the School Counseling Canvas page.