All scholarships can be found on Naviance. To view scholarships, follow the steps below:
Financial Aid Resources:
Every student attending a post-secondary institution who hopes to receive some form of financial aid needs to fill out the FAFSA and PHEAA applications:
- PHEAA - Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- FAFSA - Federal Student Financial Aid online application
Additionally, some institutions may require students to complete the CSS Profile.
- College Board - PROFILE - CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is the financial aid application service of the College Board. More than 600 colleges, universities, graduate and professional schools, and scholarship programs use the information collected on the PROFILE to determine eligibility for nonfederal student aid funds. The PROFILE is a fully Web-based application system that provides students a secure and efficient method for reporting their financial data to schools.
Scholarship Search Engines and Resources:
- RaiseMe- Through RaiseMe, students can guarantee microscholarships from 250+ colleges as early as 9th grade, making it easier to plan financially for school. RaiseMe has proven to be a great tool to motivate students in high schools throughout the U.S. because students can earn scholarship money for things they are already doing in high school (i.e.- earning good grades, playing sports, joining clubs, volunteering, and much more).
- FastWeb - For nearly 15 years, FastWeb has been the leading scholarship search provider for every student, whether you're in high school or a mother of two returning to school. One in eight high school seniors use FastWeb, and the site comes recommended by over 16,000 high schools and 3,600 colleges. FastWeb has attracted more than 34 million users and our numbers continue to grow daily.
- Scholarships.com - Get detailed information on available college scholarships and grant opportunities, customized just for you! Their expansive scholarship database is updated constantly, providing students the most extensive, accurate and relevant financial aid search results.
- FinAid - The SmartStudent guide to financial aid. Contains links and references to sources for financial aid.
- College Board Scholarship Search - This site will help you locate scholarships, internships, grants, and loans that match your education level, talents, and background. Complete the brief questionnaire and Scholarship Search will find potential opportunities from our database of more than 2,300 sources of college funding, totaling nearly $3 BILLION in available aid!
- LendEDU- scholarship guide where you can search based off of grade level, GPA, scholarship amount, and requirements of the scholarship